Thursday, July 24, 2008

July 24 Thursday

What a day, I guess since I will be working all weekend long today will be my saturday. I went on a very long run today with the help of my GO. It was such a nice day to be outside and LOVE to run, gives you time to think and clear your mind. Afterwards I went to help my family with a few things and my mom and dad are getting excited about the Liv Sxinney Business. My dad has been taking the product for three weeks and has lost 20 lbs!! He weighed himself today and thought the scale was broken. He is down 4 belt notches on his belt and he has type two diabetes and his sugar levels are NEVER in control with insulin. He is always above 250 which is not good! He woke up this morning and his levels were 90!!! they have been averaging about 150 and under which is amazing and he has reduced his insulin. I am so happy that something is helping him with his health. My mom was so excited because she was able to fit in a smaller pair of jeans and felt comfortable. They are introducing the product to family and friends, can't wait for them to get going.
Happy 24th of July! REMEMBER TO EAT YOUR CRAVE VERY IMPORTANT!

No comments: