Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday

Wow time sure does fly! I am terrible at writing everything down but I am going to start. Well when I started taking the liv sxinney products I didn't weigh or measure my self. I do know though that is helped with my endurance with the half marathon I ran and also with stress levels, mood levels, with all the mortgage news going around. Cindee Stone MADE me measure (which I am glad she did) about 6 weeks ago and I have gone down 37 inches!!! I don't weigh myself but measuring is so important because muscle weighs more than fat so it is good to track your progression. I tried the GO the other night on my nightly runs and my timing improved by 3minutes and 30 seconds. At first I thought it was a fluke but the more I read on this amazing product I am excited!

No comments: