Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July 30 2008

Wow, these products are so amazing! I LOVE being able to actually help people with their weight, health, and wealth problems by introducing them to the Zxoom product line. You can actually feel good about what you are doing, you are blessing peoples lives so don't be afraid of introducing the products to everyone because before long someone else will introduce them to it!!! Today I went to visit my dad, the night before I gave him some blox and told him to take his clense T. I have NEVER seen him SOOO EXCITED full of energy!!! HE said he hasn't felt so good EVER!! He has not been feeling well for quite some time. His sugar levels were about 113 today and he is down to 1 insulin shot, not 5! He also had a rotater cuff injury which has always bothered him which it isn't any more, he never sleeps through the night, which he is now, he is usually depressed, not any more, he doesn't take his pain pills because he doesn't have the pain! He is just amazed on how good to be true the products are for him! I have worked on getting him to take the products for 3 months and FINALLY he is taking them and wondering why he didn't listen sooner. He was on the phone all day today telling everyone about the products, his downline will grow over night. I am so excited for him and for my family and feel very blessed to have this product to bless their lives.

No comments: